We are hiring full time Cocos2d-x programmers
Plunge Interactive has been growing rapidly this last year. Our latest great success has been Make It Rain: The Love of Money, that reached #1 in the US App Store (Overall) this month. We are now in a position where we need to grow our team, composed by 15 talented engineers. We want to expand our horizons with national but also international talent, so don’t hesitate to apply for this job wherever your location is, as soon as you have the required skills, experience, and availability to travel, live and work in Lleida, Spain.
About Plunge Interactive
Plunge Interactive was born in Feb. 2011, we were a small team of 1 person. Since then we have been growing rapidly and reached the size of 15 people. We do games for a lot of platforms including: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, PC/MAC, PS Vita, PS4, PS3 and more. We work with clients from all over the world -so speaking English is necessary-. This year we plan to make big things and need the best talent on our side.
About the city of Lleida
The city of Lleida has a population of about 150.000 people, and the region reaches 250.000 people. It has a University called “UDL“. It is one of the oldest towns in Catalonia, so its historic heritage is still present nowadays, with imposing medieval buildings such as the “Seu Vella“. The region of Lleida is very mountainous at the north, so it’s a great place to practice active tourism such as Trekking, rafting, climbing, aerial sports, and of course skying on winter. In the south, at less than 1 hour driving you have the “Costa Daurada“, with it’s fabulous beaches.
The open position
We are hiring experienced Cocos2d-x programmers to join our team full time in permanent position in our office in Lleida.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Videogames, Telecommunications or related fields.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++
- At least 1 year experience in Cocos2d-x development.
- Passion for games development, mobile and social games.
- Experience with native Android SDK application development is a plus.
- Knowledge of other technologies such as Cocos2d or Unity3D a plus.
- Knowlege of OpenGL ES a plus.
- Plunge Interactive is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- Trade fair visits, free reference books, English language classes, etc.
- If you are new to Spain, we will assist you with the relocation process: temporary accommodation, moving from abroad, VISA, etc.
- Game development for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, PC/MAC, PS Vita, PS4 and PS3 mobile and console devices.
How to apply
Send us your CV, Portfolio, samples, cover letter and whatever you find important in order to surprise us and demonstrate your talent to our dedicated email address for hiring purposes: email@example.com